Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ressurection

Hmm... well, where to begin? It's been what.. 5 months since my last post?

There are so many things that I could talk about, but you'd probably need 5 months to read it!

Here's just a recap of my life in the last 5 months:
  1. Started @ St. John's University
  2. My momma got engaged
  3. Featured in the Queens Tribune as Model of the Week
  4. Joined the Co-ed Business Fraternity: Alpha Kappa Psi
  5. My aunt passed away. RIP Aunt Betty <3
  6. Got elected as Fundraising Coordinator for the Spring '08 semester for AKPsi

So yeah... lot's has been going on... both good and bad. And here I am now, at the end of the semester WISHING and HOPING that God will look over me as I attempt to pass my classes... since as you can see my semester has been nothing short of very intense...

It's going to be a long night... but once it's all over-- I'm coming home to MN!!!! It's been toooo long 612! I miss you!!!

No comments: