Friday, December 26, 2008

A real person.

We all make mistakes.
This, is human nature.

We all make decisions.
We must stand by them or make the right.

I am having a hard time though, understanding how some willingly make decisions that are detrimental.

I have made mistakes.
I have made decisions- good and bad.

But does this make me a bad person?
No.
Because I take what I have done, and learn from it, 
so that I can be a better "me" tomorrow.

So, why do other seem to  be moving in the opposite direction?
Why do some have mentalities so caught up in the Wrong things and Wrong places?

There is more to this life than meets the eye.
Wake up and realize the old saying and,
never judge a book by its cover.

Stop getting caught up in foolishness.
We are grown.
And at the end of the day, no one can fix the decisions that YOU choose to make.

But it takes a
real person
to admit their mistake.

Be the bigger person, always.
Your self-respect should demand this.

Stop the hatred that lies within your soul,
release this negative energy.

Be you, a positive you,
that brings about
the kingdom of whatever God it is you worship,
here on earth.

So we can live in peace.

1 comment:

cHooCh said...

this has a lot to do with whats goin on in my life too....good post and good advice =)