Sunday, December 21, 2008

-35 degrees on a Sat night... someone to cuddle with would be nice...

My long-time friend Hoang took me out Ice Skating today at The Depot downtown and to Sushi Tango for dinner. It was nice and a really good time... I haven't ice skated in yearrrs but somehow I wasn't too bad, which was def surprising.

The whole night was wonderful actually.

We started talking, (like normal people do when they are in other people's company lol) and... of course it was about relationships and stuff, because that seems to be the only thing we ever talk about haha... and we both said the same thing.

Neither of us would mind to be in a relationship right now.

Not this crazy rushed business that goes on these days.. but something genuine.

Honestly, what ever happened to real relationships?
I know what it is!!!
The hoes are ruining it for all us good girls!!
Damn you, hoes!

This is harsh, I know... but for all you women who are just doing anyone and anything for any reason, YOU are making it hard to find a man out there with good intentions!!

Sometime's it would be cool to call someone up to just chill and cuddle.
Nothing serious, nothing physical, just someone to lay next to on these -35degree nights... but NO. He's thinkin about the cutty.

Sighhhh. There are good men out there.
There are good women out there. Like me ;)



So when can we link up?
Til then, I'll be Juliet waiting for my Romeo.

Does he exist?
Is that even what I want right now?...............
Ha! I'm a mess.
Let me just stick to fundraising lol.

1 comment:

cHooCh said...

ull find ur man dont worry..in the mean time we have each other <3