Today is December 22, and with Christmas Eve and Day just around the corner... I'm not really feeling the holiday spirit yet, if at all.
It's been wonderful being home, spending time with my momma, and all that jazz... but I feel as though each year the holiday festivities become less and less enjoyable for me. When I think about my holiday last year, I literally flew home Christmas Day and then wanted to pass out for the rest of the evening once I got there.. not my ideal Christmas. Maybe once Christmas Eve rolls around and my Momma, Grandma and I are all wearing our new matching shirts (pics to come) will I feel joyful about this time.
But then I think about the large number of people and children who are less fortunate than I, and the homeless that are barely making it through the night with this awful winter weather...
I wonder if this is what the Christmas season is about...
xoxo.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sometimes when u dont plan out stuff or expect the most out of it...it ends up turning out to be a lot of fun. i know ur holidays havent been amazing previously but u shouldnt expect so much out of it...just let it play out lol... u'll find a way to have fun...ur superstar, life of the party hah!
Post a Comment