I had mixed feelings about coming back. I find comfort in my beloved South Minneapolis, but at the same time, being here feels like a whole bunch of down time... aka not being productive.
Luckily, I can use this time to do something productive which is scout out fundraising ideas for the upcoming semester. I'm more than determined to have it be successful.. and freakin FUN at the same time... [Content removed. I take it back, and I in no way meant it to shit talk.]
Anyways... I haven't done much yet, considering I've been here all but 48 hours yet... but one thing I shouldn't have done... was tell my mom about my tattoo!! YIKES is all I can say. She's calmed down a bit now... but man, she even CRIED. Sighhhh... notttt really something I wanna watch my mom do. She pretty much said it was stupid. Ah well... atleast it's hidden. LOL. And the fact that I love it, so it doesn't really bother me. It just sucks she hates it so much.
Tomorrow i get my hair cut.
Pic's to follow.
I'm feeling daring. OR not lol.
Just a trim is in order I think... but who knows.
I'm gonna have to think of some interesting ways to keep myself occupied over this break becase so far, i'm bored outta my mind... AND BROKE!
All for now.


2 comments:
um w/o any successful fundraising?? lets not get carried away fiasco..shiesta and I basically were fundraising at a point...but i hope you are successful as well
I mean, you have to admit, the majority was done by the interns... i'm not trying to shit talk at all, but i'm just saying, we gotta step up our fundraising game up!! I know you and Shiesta did a very good job from what i've heard and I plan to follow in your footsteps.
Post a Comment