It's been a while since I've had any time to just sit and write. Something I really enjoy doing.
Anyways... so, I'm going to MN tomorrow... and am I excited? HELL YEAH I am! I haven't visited since May and man does it feel like an eternity ago. I have honestly needed this "vacation to my home" so badly recently.. as I have been feeling very stressed and at times very down because things havent exactly been what I'd like them to be.
But the good news is, they sort of are now!
I mean... when I think about it, I have so much going for me right now...
I have the opportunity to attend college and get an education, which I am very eager to move right along!
I have some amazing people in my life whom I don't know what I would do without sometimes... it's good to have a support system.. even if it's just one person, having someone there you can count on is a huge deal.
I am currently working at American Apparel and I MUST admit that it's been stressful working there-- buttttt I have been working to transfer to another store since my store will be much too far to commute to, and I got the transfer!! So I will now be working at the Upper East Side location :) Comeeeee visit me!
I dunno.. I mean, there are a lot of things on my mind and things that are not exactly ideal in my life-- but I'm turning a new leaf.
Starting my entirely new journey to St. Johns and hope this journey turns out more successful than the last.

No comments:
Post a Comment