Well, I went to my interview yesterday. I must admit I pretty much assumed I was going to get the job, only because i mean, whyyyy wouldn't I? I have retail experience, I'm friendly (when I want to be lol) and I am personable. That being said, I assumed I was going to get the job.
ONLY TO FIND OUT. That my trip to Herald Square had been in vain; and the rejection that I received was something that could have easily been done OVER THE PHONE!
SMH @ wasting my time.
The woman said that I didn't have enough experience... but the reason, my readers, the reason is beyond anything that I have ever heard in my life.
And who knew you needed so much damn experience to work retail and sell clothes.
But I digress. While it may seem that I am upset about this unfortunate waste of time,
on the brighter side of things, I did pick up some new undergarments from Vicky's so I'm happy. LOL ohhh the things that make up for others...
Oh, and if you're looking for a job, if you have 10 years retail experience and have your PHD in physics and you won the nobel peace prize, apply to Macy*s.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment