Class at 7:35am but I can't sleep.
There are many things going on in my life.
- Full load of classes. Mgt, Micro, Money and Banking, English Literature, Accounting, and Theology. Yay.
- I will soon be a sister once again to a little boy or girl that my stepmom has.
- Fundraising is in full force, just gotta get the ball rolling.
- My blackberry is effin up and I want to throw it across the room sometimes.
- I can't add the new St. John's email to my BB and it's making me highly upset.
- I haven't been studying like I should be.
- I need to purchase books LOL.
- I don't have a job. I need a job. I need to be working lol.
Thats pretty much the biggest thing right now that needs to be happening.
There are many things that I wish were different.
- THERE WASN'T AN ECONOMIC RECESSION SO THAT PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE MISERABLE! gahhhh.
LOL! I mean, it't not funny. But yeah, wish that was different.
Well, anyways- back to life, back to reality.
Night.

No comments:
Post a Comment